12 Content Creator
Jobs at:Eneza Education Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 July 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 02, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Eneza Education is a social enterprise that seeks to provide universal access to affordable, quality, lifelong learning through ubiquitous mobile technology. We reinvest our resources to educate low income earners at scale, 70% of them living in rural areas; and with over 3 million unique users, we are undoubtedly Africa’s #1 Mobile Learning Platform for 10 – 25-year-old learners in rural Africa.
They are spread across Kenya, Ghana and Cote d’Ivoire with the aim of making 50 Million learners smarter in Africa.
At Eneza, they give access to educational content based on the Rwanda Education curriculum. It allows students to take lessons, quizzes, and tutorials and ask teachers for support. Teachers also have content designed to support teachers in delivering quality lessons.
About the Role
They are looking for a Content Creator who will work with us to develop quality content for our virtual platform for Primary and Lower Secondary School Level content which meets the Rwanda Ministry of Education standards.
A content creator is responsible for creating concise and innovative types of learning materials suitable for specific cognitive levels of learners, contextualized for the immediate learning environment in and out of the classroom.
Content Creators are hired as independent contractors who create and develop content allocated by the Content Team at Eneza within set periods.
The Content Creator answers directly to the Assistant Project Manager. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• At least 2 years of experience as a teacher in the local education system; must currently be a teacher for the specified level.
• Must have exceptional content knowledge in their subject area(s) in the Kinyarwanda Subject for Upper Primary and Lower Secondary with deep understanding of students’ revision needs for national exams.
• Must be fluent in English/Kinyarwanda/French. Precise grammar and spelling are expected.
• Computer proficient; must be able to use Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Spreadsheets.
• Clear communication often is absolutely necessary
• Must be a glutton for feedback and have extreme attention to detail
• Must be passionate about working in the education sector/field
• Must be in possession of a laptop to help in the creation/editing process.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Click here to apply: