Systems Development & Support Engineer
Jobs at:HR Management Services Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A reputable company in Rwanda is seeking to recruit a self-motivated and proactive individual to take up the role of Systems Development & Support Engineer. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and working closely with the Finance team, the role shall be responsible for ensuring effective, efficient, and cost-effective software development, implementation, and automation of the company’s business operations as well as providing the requisite technical IT support to meet the overall goals of the organization. .
• Providing timely in-house IT technical support to all the service companies e.g. management and maintenance of computer systems and networks, installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners, etc.
• Prior to the commencement of projects, liaise with key operational departments to conduct business user requirements analysis and specifications to understand the organization’s business process needs and technological requirements and thereafter devise appropriate strategies to address these needs.
• Collaborate with appointed system vendors, end-users, and other IT resources where necessary to ensure problems identified by internal users and which require further systems development (improvement), software/architecture updates are addressed within agreed timelines and budget. This includes managing and coordinating system upgrades, modifications, and customizations as well as ensuring timely license renewals.
• Provide in-depth technical evaluation, analysis, and support to databases, operating systems, business application systems, and the supporting infrastructure in consultation with systems vendors where necessary to ensure consistent and reliable IS systems.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in IT, Information system, or any other related field with a bias in Programming and database development.
• At least 2 to 3 years of system development/administration/technical support experience.
• Familiarity with Web-based business applications and Mobile Applications.
• Experience with managing the development of SaaS, On-Premise, and cloud-based applications.
• Experience in all major operating systems e.g., Windows, Ubuntu, Linux.
• Experience with major software development and programming languages and relational
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.jobinrwanda.com/sites/default/files/job%20details%20files/Vacancy%20Announcement%20-%20IT%20Rolef435e6074c6515c5ec08211391fc1e75.pdf