Jobs at:Prime Life Insurance Limited
Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Prime Life Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 1995 by Rwandan investors, a licensed life insurance company authorized by the National Bank of Rwanda (BNR). The Company is seeking to recruit a highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced person to fill the following post:
Software Developer (2)
Under the supervision of Director of ICT and Innovation, the Software Developers shall be responsible for writing code, modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new technologies, and improve its performance, design and implementation of new or modified software products of the ongoing Prime Life Insurance business projects.
Supervisor: Director of ICT and Innovation
Reporting to: Director of ICT and Innovation
Duration: One Year Contract, with possibility of renewal based on performance
Salary: Competitive package based on qualification and experience .
• Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
• Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Directing system testing and validation procedures.
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle and reporting
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Management or Diploma Certification in software development from polytechnics or TVET College
• At least 1+ years of software development experience
• Age maximum 35
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
• Proficient in C#.Net
• Familiarity with Relational Databases and SQL
• Experience with Web services development, architecture styles/APIs (SOAP, REST)
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
• Attention to detail
• NOTE: The development will be fully in C#, .Net, therefore having experience in development using C#.Net is highly recommended.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Only Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, and a copy of National Identification to Prime Life Insurance Ltd mail: [email protected]
Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of PRIME LIFE INSURANCE Ltd.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Chief Executive Officer