Network & Systems Administrator Manager
Jobs at:MUA Insurance Rwanda Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
12 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 07, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Network & Systems Administrator Manager is responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies as well as managing IT Projects management MUA Insurance Rwanda Limited. The job incumbent will support systems and users, including but not limited to desktops, servers, applications, storage, physical network, and security. .
The key responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to, the following:
• Install, configure, upgrade, administer and maintain all IT systems including servers, storage, database, telephony, network infrastructure, desktops, and other devices
• Manage security of systems & networks, including user accounts, groups, permissions, access rights, group policies, antivirus, access lists
• Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, and file maintenance.
• Oversee systems development and enhancement and the integration of new systems with existing ones.
• Work with advocacy staff to develop strategies and plans to enhance client services, improve user effectiveness, and foster innovation.
• Communicate regularly with executive management and all users on information services and systems.
• Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and end-users.
• Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and identify new technology solutions that meet business and system requirements.
• Manage financial aspects of the IT Division, including procurement and budgeting.
• Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, procurement.
• Manage Network, Systems Administrator and IT projects across the organization and meet set targets
• Any other duty as may be assigned.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Degree in Information Technology from a recognized university.
• Certification in Microsoft technologies (e.g. MCP, MCSA or equivalent)
• Good knowledge of networking and security appliances
• At least 5 years’ experience as a Network & IT Administrator in an enterprise environment
• Well conversant with firewall, hosting, and network environment
• Hands-on experience in virtualization technologies and enterprise-class infrastructure (like email, security, hardware, etc.)
• Hands-on experience on Cloud technologies will be an advantage
• High-level problem-solving skills
• Analytical and critical thinking capabilities
• Excellent interpersonal and intercultural communication skills; both written and oral, ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated to learn and acquire new skills
• Takes initiative and does not require constant supervision or instructions to get the job done
• The high degree of integrity.
• Strong ability to take action and deliver on projects
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://www.jobinrwanda.com/apply-now?field_job=32830