Local Software Architect (Contractual)
Jobs at:Rwanda Public Procurement Authority
Deadline of this Job:
11 August 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Local Software Architect (Contractual) .
• Collaborating with software developers to determine functional and non
– functional requirements for new software development and enhancement requirements
• Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity in a team of developers. This requires hands
– on development work in terms of developing software, contributing to coding or evaluating coding standards.
• Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Developing high
– level software specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
• Provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
• Define and implement all aspects of software development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch
• Keep innovating in terms of technologies and workflows
Job Skills: Not Specified
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Deep understanding of Public Procurement Laws and regulations, Experience as Software Architect/Lead Developer,
– Experience in software development and coding in various languages especially Java Spring MVC and others (C#, .NET, etc.),
– Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture,
– Experience in SQL Tuning for Database Performance (SQL execution plan, etc.),
– Knowledge of automated unit testing,
– Experience in enterprise level system integration,
– Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
– Deep knowledge in software development and coding in various languages
– Knowledge of SQL Tuning for Database Performance
– Knowledge of unit testing
– Experience in enterprise level system integration
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link bel,ow to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/64500