Job Readvertisement: Local Software Architect (Contractual)
Organization RWANDA PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY
Reports To Project Manager e-Procurement
No. of Positions 1
• Collaborating with software developers to determine functional and non- functional requirements for new software development and enhancement requirements
• Constantly review the code to ensure the quality of the design by avoiding complexity, advocating clarity in a team of developers. This requires hands- on development work in terms of developing software, contributing to coding or evaluating coding standards.
• Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Developing high- level software specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
• Provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
• Define and implement all aspects of software development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Approve final product before launch
• Keep innovating in terms of technologies and workflows
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Management System with 7 years working experience in the field of software development and at least 2 years working experience as a Software architect/Senior developer/Product engineer or 5 years working experience as a software developer on a large software system. The candidate must submit document/s proving his/her 2 years’ experience as a Software architect/Senior developer/Product engineer or 5 years proof of working experience as a software developer on a large software system. (The proof may include but not limited to: Work certificate/s, cover and last page of the contract signed showing the contract duration, appointment letter precising the post occupied…).
PROCESS TO ATTACH DOCUMENTS
1. Scan your National ID together with documents proving your experience as software developer/tester; 2. Upload the documents in the place of ID; 3. Scan your degree and upload it on the place of Degree; 4. Apply for the post
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
– Deep understanding of Public Procurement Laws and regulations,
– Experience as Software Architect/Lead Developer,
– Experience in software development and coding in various languages especially Java Spring MVC and others (C#, .NET, etc.),
– Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture,
– Experience in SQL Tuning for Database Performance (SQL execution plan, etc.),
– Knowledge of automated unit testing,
– Experience in enterprise level system integration,
– Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
– Deep knowledge in software development and coding in various languages
– Knowledge of SQL Tuning for Database Performance
– Knowledge of unit testing
– Proven experience in enterprise level system integration
– Excellent knowledge of modelling methods in software design
– Understanding of software quality assurance principles
– Understanding Management of risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th December, 2020.