Lab Technician ( A1) in ICT
Jobs at:IPRC Huye
Deadline of this Job:
21st August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
IPRC Huye .
• Manage the day – to – day Lab/ Workshop activities.
• Reporting on daily activities and any instance that may occur.
• Collect and prepare appropriate Workshop/lab equipment including handling and keeping in a condition that is suitable to classroom presentation.
• Receive laboratory equipment and materials supplied.
• Carry out monthly Lab equipment’s inventory.
• Perform regular LAB maintenance and repair.
• Provide technical advice and assistance to the teaching staff and trainees in the workshop/LAB.
• Provide advice on suitable equipment and suppliers and recommend specifications where appropriate.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Advanced Diploma In: (Computer Science, Information Technology, ICT, Computer Systems, Computer Engineering Or Computer Application Technology) is compulsory.
• Bachelors Degree/License In: (Computer Science, Information Technology, ICT, Computer Systems, Computer Engineering Or Computer Application Technology) is desirable.
• Relevant experience in the following specific fields: Information and Communication Technology, Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering is added advantage.
• Experience of working with relevant specialized equipment,
• Hardware: Desktop , Laptop, Tablets, printers, Scanner, and Network devices like Switch, Hub, Router, Access point etc; Multimedia Devices like video and audio recording equipment and photographic equipment.
• Software: Windows operating systems, Microsoft office, network simulators, Graphic design applications, Video/audio editors, animation software is added advantage.
• Comprehensive knowledge of computer architecture concepts, networking materials and being familiar with software used in office tasks, networking and multimedia is added advantage.
• Experience of working independently and without close supervision is added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3971