Jobs at:ADMA International Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
07 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, April 26, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you will play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. .
• Keep inventory up to date.
• Ensure daily report of the inventory.
• Ensure FIFO store method is applied to avoid the perishing of raw material.
• In collaboration with the production manage ensure timely supply of raw material necessary for daily production • Assign work to loaders and control their work performance.
• Being answerable to all material kept in the store.
• Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to production manager as appropriate.
• Maintain high ethical relationships.
• Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal surpluses.
• Track, document and resolve any discrepancies on received orders.Requirements
• Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
• Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
• Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
• Skills to operate common office equipment.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
• Proven experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified personnel should send:
• A full curriculum vitae (CV) including details of 2 professional referees.
• Scanned copy ID
• Motivation letter
Application must be submitted by email, including scanned PDF documents to the Administration Director at this Email address [email protected] with the position as the subject (please sign your documents before sending them as PDF attachment by email)
Closing date of applications: Friday, 7th May 2021 at 12:00PM
Please note that the interviews will take place at our office located in Kigali Special Economic
Zone G2, if COVID-19 preventive measures allow.
After the interview has taken place and before signing the contract, the successful candidate will submit the following documents:
• Notarized Academic qualification papers and relevant certificates