Senior Lecturer In Forest Resources Management
Jobs at:Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi
Deadline of this Job:
16th September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Integrated Polytechnic Regional College Kitabi .
• Contribute in the development, planning and implementation of high quality curriculum.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Conduct and supervise TVET research and publications
• Conduct examination and assessment.
• Conduct training of trainers.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff and participate in their evaluation;
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• PhD. in Environmental Management with forestry background, Forest Engineering, Wood Technology or other related fields in Forest Resource management or MSc. in Environmental Management with forestry background, Forest Engineering, Wood Technology or other related fields in Forest Resource management.
• At least 5 years teaching in higher learning institutions’ experience and with 2 publications at least.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/4060