Rwanda Marketing and Enrollment Brand Specialist
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
03rd September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Marketing and Enrollment Brand Specialist will be a crucial member in supporting marketing and enrollment strategy design in Rwanda. The hire will be a core member of the Field Operations Team, based in Rubengera, and will report to the Marketing and Enrollment Lead. The Marketing and Enrollment Brand Specialist will support the Marketing and Enrollment Lead in the creation of the TUBURA brand, and the overall marketing strategy used to attract more clients. This initiative will increase the scale at which One Acre Fund is able to create impact across Rwanda. .
• The design and prototyping of persuasive marketing messages that convert our target audiences into clients
• Researching key questions to learn more about farmers and identify marketing opportunities in order to design new strategies that increase our farmer reach.
• Creating trainings that grow our marketing team into an expert salesforce.
• Conducting well designed, high-quality trials that test new strategies to increase program exposure in Rwanda throughout the various phases of marketing and enrollment.
• Working alongside the design team to create user-friendly materials that convey key messages.
• Overseeing the procurement and movement of essential marketing materials to and from the field.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Someone who is collaborative, creative and loves to think ‘outside the box’
• Strong work experience overseeing marketing campaigns in a rural setting.
• Skillful in trial design and overseeing the execution of research in a rural setting.
• Ability to design materials using Adobe Illustrator or In design.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office– including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong communication skills, and confidence in working and aligning with multiple stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
• High level of detail orientation and self-organization. You should be a proactive problem solver and strong communicator. This portfolio is a high priority for the organization and, as such, demands a high level of excellence in execution.
• Humility and personal stability. We have a fantastic and likable team. We are looking for passionate professionals that combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service.
• A willingness to commit to living in rural Rwanda for at least two years – this is a long–term, career–track role. The ideal candidate will have at least one year demonstrated experience working in the developing world, although this is not a strict requirement.
• Language – English and Kinyarwanda
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply https://grnh.se/2be90d271