Jobs at:Rwanda Rural Rehabilitation Initiative (RWARRI)
Deadline of this Job:
30 May 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Source Of Funding: WFP through FtMA
Rwanda Rural Rehabilitation Initiative (RWARRI) is a national Non-Governmental Organization dedicates to promote and improve the social and economic welfare of rural communities in Rwanda.
The organization is officially recognized and registered by the Government of Rwanda as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) since 2003 and with registration No 37/11 14/SC&RT. It also has registration with the Rwanda Governance Board (RGB), a government body tasked with the regulation of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs). .
To realize a population of rural Rwandese communities that is economically and socially sustainable and transformed.
To be one of the most valued and respected Non-Governmental Organization in Rwanda and beyond, working towards achieving sustainable livelihoods among the rural poor and shaping national policies leads to positive economic and social development.
Rwanda Rural Rehabilitation Initiative (RWARRI) has received funds from WFP towards implementing the project of "Farm to Market Alliance (FtMA)."
Rwanda Rural Rehabilitation Initiative (RWARRI) as implementing partner invites qualified persons to submit their job application:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Coordinate implementation of the project to realize the set targets within the prescribed time frame;
• Support the project team to successfully implement the project activities with high levels of accuracy and efficiency;
• Together with the project team, design and implementation plan with clear indicators and milestones to be achieved;
• Manage the project budget and ensure it meets high standards of accountability and is managed within the set budget lines;
• Monitor project activities, provide guidance to the project team and report timely and accurately to the funding partners and the Executive Director;
• Make timely requisition of project funds as per the contract terms and conditions to avoid delays in the implementation of the project;
• Work closely with the funding partners, the local authorities and other key stakeholders to realize the project targets;
• Manage efficiently the project resources and assets to avoid wastage and misuse of any nature.
• Recover past and present debts that the Cooperatives owe the Organization;
• Actively participate in the Sector working group on agriculture so as to raise the profile of the Organization and contributes towards the realization of national goals on Agriculture;
• Ensure the project teams participate in the respective district JADF and promote the visibility of the Organization and contribution to the development of the districts;
• Support the registration of Cooperatives at the level of Rwanda Cooperative Agency (RCA);
• Ensure a good harmony in collaboration with all value chain actors working in the FtMA alliance;
• Regularly post success stories of the project on the Organizational website;
• Participate in other program activities as may be required by your hierarchic.
• Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness or any other related field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
• Excellent Written and spoken English skills is required. Working knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
An application letter addressed to the Executive Director accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of Academic Certificates, Copy of ID should be sent to RWARRI general email; [email protected] not later than 30th May 2021 at 5:00 PM local time.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for written test.
RWARI Executive Director