Jobs at:AGROWTH Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AGROWTH Ltd is Grain Milling & Storage Company is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and hardworking person to work as Mechanician in production. We are looking for a creative employee to work on all product stages from through to installation and final commissioning.
Job Position (1): Mechanician
Location: Milling factory near free zone (PEZ phase 2), Kigali
Reports to : Production Manager or MD (Managing Director) .
1.4. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• The job holder plays a key role to the operation, maintenance of a unit of production.
• Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems;
• Estimate budget and scope of maintenance;
• Prepare product reports and documentation (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually).
• Presenting technical information;
• Equipment maintenance;
• Quality focus;
Production planning and schedule
1.5. QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High school graduate with good practical experience with minimum 3 years and 5 years in food factory;
• Working experience with Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) would be an advantage
• Creativity and analytical skills;
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner;
• Technical writing skills;
• Stated your expected net salary;
Be available and ready to live in Kigali district
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Motivated candidates who meet the requirements can submit applications to AGROWTH Ltd Managing Director/CEO online on the following email: [email protected]
cc [email protected] (in the subject mention your names and position applied for).
Application documents including an application letter addressed to the Managing Director/CEO, a detailed CV, Copies of Degrees and Certificates, daytime telephone number, and email address. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 30thApril 2021
Note: expected starting job period for those who passed all test is not later than July 2021
PDF icon AGROWTH RECRUITMENT ADVERT-MECHANICIAN157988a705556fe5604461c298073ce7.pdfElectrician