Jobs at:COOPAC Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
26 March 2021
Within Rwanda , Rwanda , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, March 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
COOPAC Ltd, founded in 2001, is a coffee production, processing and trading company based in Rubavu District, western Rwanda .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the Marketing and Sales Manager
• Promotion of company products.
• Prospecting and carrying out market studies.
• Coordination of commercial activities.
• Management and follow-up of contacts and relationships.
• Information and data management (concerning customers, users, etc.)
Job Skills : Not Specified
• Be of Rwandan nationality or have a resident card in Rwanda;
• Hold an A0 degree in Sales & Marketing
• Have a developed teamwork spirit;
• Be free from any commitment;
• Successful experience in a similar function of at least 2 to 3 years in the sales & marketing;
• Be of good character (good morals), be flexible, and have a sense of service organization;
• Have a spirit of priority management;
• Mastering Kinyarwanda language;
• Having good English and French speaking and writing skills
• Knowledge and experience in social networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,…
• Mastering marketing techniques and tools.
• Be creative, propose original campaigns, take initiatives.
• Listening constantly.
• Collect and disseminate relevant information.
• Mastering office and communication tools
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
A motivation letter addressed to the management of COOPAC Ltd;
A detailed and updated curriculum vitae;
A copy of the diploma or equivalence;
A photocopy of the Identity Card;
One or more attestation (s) of services rendered;
Any other document that proves the candidate’s experience.
Submission of application files By email to [email protected] no later than 25th March 2021