Marketing Data Specialist
Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
03rd September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Marketing Data Specialist will be a crucial member in supporting marketing and enrollment strategy design in Rwanda. The hire will be a core member of the Field Operations Team, based in Rubengera, and will report to the Marketing and Enrollment Lead.
The Marketing Data Specialist will take ownership of quantitative research and analysis that helps the Rwanda Core Program reach their 5 year client credit size goals. In this role, the hire will also be responsible for:
• Conducting high-quality data collection and in-depth quantitative analysis that contributes to the overall marketing and enrollment strategy design
• Researching key questions around client product choice and what factors determine and limit the adoption of impactful products.
• Collaborating with the Execution Team in designing an incentive structure for the Field Team based on team performance and client adoption of products.
• Working alongside the Repayment Lead to determine product pricing options and prepayment amounts.
• Overseeing the procurement and movement of essential marketing materials to and from the field.
• Designing trainings that grow the marketing team into an expert salesforce.
• This role will likely evolve into leading a broader and deeper portfolio of marketing/enrollment design or operations projects depending on strengths, interests, and priorities..
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Extensive experience in data analysis using R, Stata, Python or strong Excel skills.
• Knowledge and experience managing, cleaning and analyzing data.
• Strong work experience overseeing data collection in a rural setting.
• Experience designing and implementing research assessments about product adoption and client behavior.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Strong communication skills, and confidence in working and aligning with multiple stakeholders to achieve a common goal.
• High level of detail orientation and self-organization. You should be a proactive problem solver and strong communicator. This portfolio is a high priority for the organization and, as such, demands a high level of excellence in execution.
• Humility and personal stability. We have a fantastic and likable team. We are looking for passionate professionals that combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service.
• A willingness to commit to living in rural Rwanda for at least two years – this is a long–term, career–track role. The ideal candidate will have at least one year demonstrated experience working in the developing world, although this is not a strict requirement.
• Language – English and Kinyarwanda
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply https://grnh.se/a39b91501