Jobs at:Sustainable Growers Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
23 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sustainable Growers Rwanda (SGR) is a non-profit organization that works to create economic opportunities for women coffee farmers to achieve economic independence. SGR supports women coffee farmers and their families to become more professionalized and market- based skilled to increase their family incomes through professional training approach to growing and trading specialty coffee, so they can form direct, productive relationships with coffee processors, importers, and roasters. Established in 2014, Sustainable Growers has a strong track record for connecting actors along the value chain, to facilitate deep and global partnerships between smallholder producers and their customers. To complete the team based in Kigali, we are looking for a Strategic Development professional. This is an opportunity for the right person to gain significant exposure to fundraising whilst delivering a critical component in our unique structure. .
To support the Executive Director and the team to ensure the smooth running of activities at the Kigali Office.
The responsibilities are but not limited to:
• Be proactive in managing calendar meeting requests, executive travel requirements, and logistics;
• Coordinate with the HR&Operations Manager to Schedule meetings and coordinate related logistics, such as room bookings, refreshments, and document preparation for all attendees;
• Plan, coordinate and ensure schedules are followed and respected, manage access to ensure order in the same;
• Monitor communication including email, print attachments and take care of materials as required;
• Give keen attention to accuracy and detail when dealing with a high volume of email correspondence and requests;
• Write routine correspondence with the ability to be proactive in identifying the need for writing;
• Bring order in the handling of a variety of documents, reports, and information;
• Keep an accurate paper and electronic filing system to ensure quick and easy access to the required document;
• Monitor all contracts and MOUs with different stakeholders;
• Build and maintain relationships with all employees and external contacts;
• Handle the distribution of mail and couriers;
Job Skills: Not Specified
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
• Bachelor degree in Administration or relevant field;
• 5 years of experience in Administration preferably supporting executives or senior managers;
• Be very proficient with current technology including; Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on presentations and email management;
• Excellent planning, prioritization, and time management skills;
• Exceptional communication skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to handle confidential information with careful discretion and integrity;
• Language English and Kinyarwanda, French will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested qualified candidates should send their application file (detailed CV, academic certificates, and cover letter) to [email protected] not later than 23rd October 2020 The subject line must be: Job application for “title of the position” Only those who strictly meet the criteria should apply for this position Due to the expected high volume of applications, we cannot respond to all applications and will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.