Jobs at:AGROWTH Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
30 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, April 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
AGROWTH Ltd is Grain Milling & Storage Company is seeking to recruit highly motivated and hardworking person to work as Electrician in production. The recruited person will work closely with the production manager.S/he should be qualified individual with the right attitude and a passion for innovation to join our young and energetic team.
Job Position (1): Electrician
Location: Milling factory near free zone (PEZ phase 2), Kigali
Reports to: Production Manager or MD (Managing Director)
1.3. PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The job holder plays a key role to install, commission, and maintenance of the electrical system (high and low voltage, generators, etc) for stable continuous Factory operation without stopping. .
1.4. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support operations as a member of the production team and on calls to achieve plant optimum production capacity
• Ensure efficient operations, troubleshoot, and take corrective action of Factory system;
• Installation, commissioning and maintenance of different types of unit operation (eg: Utilities, Milling, Packaging, etc.) with electrical system
• Ensure efficient operation of preventive maintenance, strong support
• Design earth formation for lower earth resistance and ensure that earth formation is fully implemented;
• Complete electrical installation and maintenance within defined timelines;
• Prepare and submit data and narrative reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually).
Job Skills : Not Specified
1.5. QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High school graduate with good practical experience with minimum 3 years and 5 years perfectly (in food factory).
• Have computer literacy;
• Have strong written and spoken English and Kinyarwanda;
• Be available and ready to live in Kigali district;
• Stated your expected net salary;
• Have knowledge on PLC (option).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
Motivated candidates who meet the requirements can submit applications to AGROWTH Ltd Managing Director/CEO online on following email: [email protected]
cc [email protected] (in the subject mention your names and position applied for).
Application documents including an application letter addressed to the Managing Director/CEO, a detailed CV, Copies of Degrees and Certificates, daytime telephone number, and email address. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 30thApril 2021
Note: expected starting job period for those who passed all test is not later than July 2021