Jobs at:One Acre Fund
Deadline of this Job:
03rd September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As development operations engineer, you would be responsible for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of the development team- your job would be to make everyone else’s job easier. This involves coordination with the IT Operations, Quality Assurance and Development teams, with the primary goal of automating manual tasks. You would be involved in reviewing and altering processes/procedures across the organization, reviewing and integrating third-party tools as appropriate and maintaining the test servers used internally. After training, you would also help automate the production server environment and react to problems as they occur. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• 2+ years of technical work experience required. Examples include a demanding professional work experience or entrepreneurial experience. Bonus points if this work was in a developing country or NGO-related.
• Strong educational background; Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Strong, demonstrable technical skills in the C family of languages (C# preferred, related languages such as Java acceptable), SQL (MSSQL preferred) and shell scripting (Powershell preferred)
• Knowledge of Network Architecture and Server Administration (IIS/Windows tools)
• Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (Azure preferred)
• Knowledge of Software Development Process and DevOps Tools, including:
• Version control software (Git preferred)
• Build automation tools (Jenkins preferred)
• Deployment tools (Octopus Deploy preferred)
• Automated Testing Tools (JMeter, Katalon and Selenium preferred)
• Configuration Management tools (Docker, Otter preferred)
• Monitoring Software (Splunk preferred)
• Strong communication skills and ability to work independently/self-manage
• Demonstrated leadership experience at work, or outside of work, enthusiasm for learning, and openness to feedback.
• Motivated problem-solver with a history of taking on independent side-projects.
• Ability to build teams and collaborate with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
• Language: English required in all locations.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply https://grnh.se/c30c8ef71