Jobs at:INDATWA Cooperative
Deadline of this Job:
21 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 19, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
INDATWA Cooperative has been founded on the 15th of March 2017. It achieved legal status as well in the same year. Around 1,500 farmers from Mugina, Rugalika, and Nyamiyaga Sectors of Kamonyi District are farming in Ruboroga marshland. Its office is located in Rugalika Sector. It has been trying to make an effort for the cooperative income generation with major crops as maize and bean. Currently, Good Neighbors International is supporting their agriculture activities with a project funded by the Korea International Cooperation Agency(KOICA) .
Key responsibilities include;
• To support the cooperative to make an action plan and to coordinate all its activities and cooperative staff management.
• To support the cooperative to organize well its organs, to manage well their assets, and to improve their business activities.
• To support the cooperative and to motivate them on working with financial institutions like banks, microcredits, and different supporters in order to link the cooperative with the financial institutions to access loans.
• To support the cooperative in preparation for agriculture calendar preparation, to help farmers to cultivate on time and together by using all recommended agriculture inputs.
• To support cooperative to develop and to execute the cooperative projects and Business plan.
• To support the cooperative, the proper way to calculate the interest in agriculture activities and to support the marketing for the production.
• To support the cooperative to well elaborate the management and the operation for cooperative different organs, with providing the management report, financial report to be shared with the cooperative organs in transparency manner.
• To collect all figures, show the growth of the cooperative, make a report on it, and advise the cooperative.
• To support the cooperative to set the all recommended forms, to fill them well and keep them properly
• To overall coordinate the all cooperative staff in their specific responsibilities
• To support communication for cooperative with others in business-oriented programs
• To prepare the monthly report and reports for donors
• To support the preparation and implementation for all cooperative promotion activities such as exhibitions and district open days
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualifications; This should be considered a mid-level position.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in administration, management, social sciences, rural development and agribusiness, accounting, agricultural economics, or agribusiness.
• At least 2 years of experience in the cooperative management, an accountant in agriculture cooperatives, and having experience in the value chain for agriculture products successfully promoting increased production and marketing of agriculture products
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The interested candidates must submit directly their application letter addressed to INDATWA Cooperative Office; situated at Rugalika center (Nyarubuye cell, Rugalika Sector, Kamonyi District by October 21, 2020, before 3 pm. * The C.V. must be written within 2 pages in English otherwise the application will be disqualified. The Relevant experience will only be considered if the certificate is presented at submission