Chief Executive Officer
Jobs at:Kinazi Cassava Plant LTD
Deadline of this Job:
02 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Ruhango , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose of this role is to manage and direct the organization towards its primary objectives. Oversee the overall operations and resources of a company, acting as the main point of communication between the board of directors and corporate operations and being the public representative of KCP Ltd. .
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets
• Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
• Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
• Take part in recruitment of senior managerial positions when necessary.
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
• Work with senior stakeholders, Head of Finance and Administration, and other executives.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations
Job Skills: Not Specified
SKILLS & COMPETENCES
• Masters’ degree in Business Administration or any business relevant field
• At least 7 years of working experience out of which 2 should be in a senior managerial position
• Professional certification will be an added advantage
• Experience in sales & marketing
• Strong interpersonal Skills
• Fluency in English and Kinyarwanda
• Proven negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to innovate and create new concepts
• Ability to communicate and cooperate with everyone in the organization
• Ability to communicate effectively in a multicultural environment
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please send your updated CV and Application letter to ( [email protected] ) and copy ( [email protected] and [email protected] ) not later than 2nd October 2020 at 5:00.PM For more details, please visit https://kcp.rw/job/chief-executive-officer/