Jobs at:COOPAC Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
27 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Agronomist –Manager of Cooperatives
COOPAC Ltd is looking for an "Agronomist –Manager OF COOPERATIVES" for its production department.
• Be of Rwandan nationality or have a resident card in Rwanda;
• Hold an A0 degree in Agriculture or related sciences
• Have a developed teamwork spirit;
• Be free from any commitment;
• Successful experience in a similar function of at least 2 years in the cooperative management;
• Be of good character (good life and morals), Be flexible, and have a sense of service organization;
• Have a spirit of priority management;
• Mastering Kinyarwanda language;
• Having good English and French speaking and writing skills
• Mastering marketing techniques and tools;
• Be creative, propose original campaigns, take initiatives;
• Listening constantly;
• Collect and disseminate relevant information;
• Mastering office and communication tools. .
• Cooperatives management
• Assist in promotion of cooperative projects.
• Coordination of agricultural activities of the cooperatives.
The file will include the following:
• A motivation letter addressed to the management of COOPAC Ltd;
• A detailed and updated curriculum vitae;
• A copy of the diploma or equivalence;
• A photocopy of the Identity Card;
• One or more attestation (s) of services rendered;
• Any other document that proves the candidate's experience.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
By email to [email protected] no later than 27th April 2021