Supply of Items for youth to IWAWA
Jobs at:City of Kigali
Deadline of this Job:
14 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 03, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tender Notice (TN) / Invitation for Bids (IFB) 1. The City of Kigali (hereinafter called Client) funded by the Ordinary Budget towards the cost of the Tender for supply of different items to the youth to be transported to iwawa transit centre. The Client intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the Tender for supply of refreshment equipment. .
2.The City of Kigali now invites, by the present invitation to the tender from eligible and qualified bidders for the Tender of supply of different items to the youth to be transported to iwawa transit centre.
1. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents.
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from umucyo.gov.rwand inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given above any time at their convenience.
3. A margin of local preference for eligible national bidders shall be applied.
4. A complete set of bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders at the following address umucyo.gov.rw, upon on presentation of the bank slip as a proof of payment of non-refundable fee Rwandan francs six thousand only (RWF 6000). The sum is to be deposited at any commercial bank on the Account of RRA.
5. Bids must be summited through umucyo.gov.rw at on or before the date specified on www.umucyo.gov.rw. Late bids will be rejected by the system. Bids will be opened automatically the same day through www.umucyo.gov.rw.
6. Where applicable, all bids must be accompanied by bid security specified in BDS. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the Law N° N°62/2018 of 25/08/2018 on Public Procurement as modified and completed to date
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
TIN: 101330738 Procuring Entity: KIGALI CITY Procuring Entity Type: State Address: KN 3 Ave, 8 Abbreviation Name: CoK Post Box: 3527 Kigali Tel No: 3260 Fax No: Email: [email protected] Representative Name: A. M. Claude MUTUYIMANA