Scheduler to support Contract/Claim Management
Jobs at:ANDRITZ Hydro GmbH
Deadline of this Job:
15 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, January 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Governments of Burundi, Rwanda, and Tanzania have agreed to develop a joint project, the Regional Rusumo Falls Hydropower Project (RRFHP), with the objective of generating 80 MW that will be shared equitably among the three countries. The RRFHP project is a Nile Basin Initiative key project prepared through the Nile Equatorial Lakes Subsidiary Action Program (NELSAP).
ANDRITZ Hydro GmbH has signed a contract with NELSAP as RRFHP Contractor for electro-mechanical works.
Therefore, ANDRITZ Hydro GmbH wants to recruit a SCHEDULER to support Contract/Claim Management. .
Job descriptions for a SCHEDULER to support Contract/Claim Management are:
• Active progress monitoring in coordination with the Site Manager and the System Supervisors
• Handling and updating the progress monitoring in MS-Project
• Monitoring handover dates and reporting for Claim Management
• Claim preparation for any deviation at site
• Claim notifications and Claim coordination with the Project Commercial Manager
• Participating in Site Coordination Meetings with the Site Manager, monitoring civil contractor
• Reporting to Project Manager – Site Manager – Commercial Manager
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Electro-mechanic or other related fields.
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience working on a Hydropower Project.
• Have advanced skills in MS-Project.
• Have advanced knowledge of the claim management process.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Workplace: Rwanda at Rusumo, border to Tanzania
Site resident job: living in the site camp
• Start: 2021
• End: Mid 2022
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
In case you are interested, you can send your C.V to the following persons:
– Martin Stark, [email protected] Site Manager
– Gottfried Seisenbacher, [email protected] Project Director