Projects Planning Specialist
Jobs at:University Of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
01st August 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, July 29, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
University Of Rwanda .
• Oversee the projects in Place and plan for new ones
• Monitor, assess, and report treatment system performance.
• Monitors and reports cost/resource control performance.
• Updates actual expenditures and forecast remaining cost/resource needs.
• Assist in the preparation of scopes of work, project deliverables, and activities.
• Develops logical approach, durations, and constraints with Project Manager for each task assignment.
• Monitors, reports critical path, and schedule performance. Updates actual progress and forecast remaining work schedule.
• Prepares miscellaneous proposals, plans, and reports to meet deliverable requirements.
• Maintains and updates scope within work breakdown structure. Reports on unbudgeted activities..
• Update and maintain schedule data to ensure project consistency and optimization.
• Create formal communication plan to both team members and management.
• Frequently will be assigned as team leader; having indirect responsibility for team members’ completion of tasks to project plan.
• Ensure contractors provide resource loaded schedules at determined intervals to make sure construction is being completed on time and within budget.
• Create and maintain project capital and non- capital spending plan.
• Create and maintain project financial justification.
• Support the use/integration of project and contract management systems into the daily operation of the business.
• Provide support for the administration of contracts including scope of works & tender/contract preparation, and correspondence. 9. Recognize and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the projects team. Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date. 11. Assist the Project Controls Manager with evaluating schedule impacts arising from sourcing decisions.
• Meet all established project deadlines.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor Degree in Economics, Project Management or Applied Statistics with five (5) years’ experience in Projects Life Cycle Management Practices
• Master Degree in the above field with three (3) years’ experience in Projects Life Cycle Management Practices
• Experience in dealing with a diversity of stakeholders both in public sector and/ or private sector
• Working Experience with education planning, monitoring and evaluation tools, software, practices and processes will be an advantage.
• Professional Qualification in Project Management (PMP) is an advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Applications/Apply/3777