Jobs at:Community Housing Limited (CHL)
Deadline of this Job:
14th October 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CHL Rwanda is looking for a candidate for the position of Project Manager. The position will be based in CHL Rwanda’s country office in Kigali. .
• National and International representation of CHL Rwanda
• Assisting the Program Manager, International projects in his/her duties
• Commitment to the Mission of CHL
• Other duties as required
• Identifying and assessing project opportunities
• High-level financial modeling to assess project viability; incl analyzing optimum tenure and configuration scenarios for residential projects
• Risk assessment/due diligence
• Monitoring industry data on rents, house prices, housing need, vacancies, etc
• Developing a business case and project plan
• Coordination of all project stages; monitoring of project process
• Providing regular reports as required
• Preparation of tender submissions
• Technical experience in construction processes and methods in Rwanda and Africa; innovative and adaptable in relation to new construction materials and products
• Demonstrative knowledge of project delivery requirements of residential projects in Rwanda and Africa
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s Degree in Project management, Civil Engineering, and any other related field. The adequate professional experience might be accepted in lieu.
• At least 2 years’ professional experience in a comparable position
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application (motivation letter, CV) until 14th October at 4:30 PM, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
All attachments to be formatted in pdf (max. size 2 MB). Please quote the job title in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
CHL RWANDA OFFICE
Soras Towers, KN 67 Steet, Plot No.10
PO Box 4742, Kiyovu, Kigali
CHL Rwanda Office reserves all rights!!!