Jobs at:Rwanda Food And Drugs Authority
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 05, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Procurement Specialist at Rwanda Food And Drugs Authority .
1. Prepare and publish procurement notices
2. Provide quality assurance (reviewing) and support in the preparation of bidding documents, Requests for Proposals, consultancy shortlists, and other documents with specific emphasis on ensuring they are comprehensive, generic and minimizing risks of misinterpretation at the evaluation stage.
3. Provide support where needed during the evaluation of received proposals
4. Provide support as needed in technical and financial evaluation of bids and the preparation of bid evaluation reports;
5. Prepare contracts, general contract administration and monitoring.
6. Prepare biding processes and prepare none objection documents from Rwanda FDA
7. Prepare general notice, specific notices and request for expression of interest
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Master’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Management, Business Administration, Economics, Public Administration, Law with an experience of at least 3 years of relevant experience on procurement position, or A0 in one of the above fields with 5 years of relevant experience on procurement position
Proficiency in record keeping and data analysis; Excellent organizational skills and outstanding attention to details, including ability to prioritize and meet deadlines; Expert user of MS Office products and comfort with learning new applications as required;
Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French
• At least 3 years of experience in a procurement field in a reputable high performance public sector organization covering high- level complex procurement management functions
• Demonstrate extensive, practical experience and skills in all aspects of international procurement of goods, works and consulting services and administration in International Development Partners projects with due regard to procurement regulations;
• Specific experience in working with the Government of Rwanda Procuring entities and applying the Government of Rwanda Procurement rules and Procedures d. Strong computer skills (experience using SAP preferred).
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/64522