LOCAL JOB ADVERT
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.CIMERWA Ltd is looking for experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
Outbound logistic officer (1)
Reporting to Logistics Manager, the key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Optimizing the utilization of dedicated fleet to achieve target loads per month;
- Ensure daily transport and distribution planning for both flat decks & bulk tankers;
- Proficiency in the use of Lean/Blue Jay TMS or similar routing and scheduling tools;
- Prepare monthly billing reports extracted from the TMS tool;
- Sourcing, negotiation & recruitment of new transporters;
- Resolving customer complaints (internal &external);
- Achieve satisfactory customer service rating;
Education and experience requirements
- B degree in Logistics Management or equivalent; Financial or MBA would be advantageous
- 3 years in a similar environment as a senior procurement/supply chain manager
- Experience in Client Relationship Management and Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Knowledge of the Rwandan and regional regulatory environment and how this impacts the procurement and supply chain activities.
- Deep knowledge of contracting and negotiating
- Must be Rwandan
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application Documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, summarized curriculum vitae with three professional references at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi District and/or at Email: [email protected] not later than Thursday 28 th January 2021 .
- Note: Only successful Candidates will be contacted.
- Done at MUGANZA, on 24 th January 2021