Manager Logistics position exists to supervise the procuring, distribution and storage of supplies and materials in the Bank. She/he is tasked with planning for division performance, analyzing budgets, insurance services, asset management, processing travel missions and quality control.
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods/stock.
- Coordinate the arrangements of staff mission both local and abroad travels;
- Ensure efficient management of fixed assets at the Bank;
- Carry out planning and risk management of the division;
- Management of BNR staff transport and BNR “Charroi”
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination with other Bank entities within the supply chain function (Procurement, payment, budget and accounting Divisions)
- Efficient coordination of Logistics contracts
- Management of insurance of BNR assets including staff car loans and housing loans
- Manage logistics policies and procedures
- Further develop the Division’s human resources by enhancing professional development, performance evaluation and training.
Education and Experience Requirements;
- At least a Master’s degree, Business Administration/Management, Logistics or supply Chain, Accounting or any other related field.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar role in large corporates with at least two (2) year in a managerial capacity.
Skills and Competencies Required;
- Personal drive and effectiveness;
- Ability to deliver through people;
- Ability to generate breakthrough solutions;
- Ability to constantly deliver quality and value;
- Strong customer focus;
- Strong strategic orientation;
- Effective communication skills;
- Strong work process orientation;
- Change management and implementation skills
- Ability to utilise capacity and resources in an effective manner.
Maximum Age; 40 years
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 7th May, 2021.