Manager, Energy Portfolio
Jobs at:Development Bank of Rwanda (BRD)
Deadline of this Job:
25 September 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 21, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”. .
The purpose of the job is to identify and originate viable projects in line with the assigned sector of the bank, appraise them and present them to relevant committees for review, examination, and approval for financing
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, Business Administration or related field
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position, two (2) of which must be in a management level in a similar institution
• Experience with due diligence and analysis of investment opportunities
• Experience building and/or managing investment portfolio monitoring systems.
• Familiarity with legal documentation common to debt and equity transactions.
• Demonstrated flexibility and success in rapidly changing environments.
• Demonstrated ability to design, launch, and scale new projects and initiatives Financial and management reporting skills.
• Interpersonal skills.
• Analytical skills, attention to detail, ability to work with deadlines and schedules, and strong follow-through capacity.
• Negotiation skills.
• Communication skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidate should apply online ( https://www.brd.rw/careers/ ) and upload application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone. only online applications shall be considered. Email: [email protected] (for only inquiries) Address all applications to the Head, Human Capital, and Corporate Services of the Development Bank of Rwanda. Deadline for application: Friday, September 25, 2020, 03:00 pm. Details of the job descriptions are posted on the BRD website: www.brd.rw