Logistics Officer -Job Profile
ITM Rwanda is the subsidiary of ITM Holding and a part of the East Africa Division. ITM Holding is an international company specializing in all HR solutions among other solutions. ITM offices are based in South Africa, Germany, DRC, Angola, Tanzania, Kenya and Nigeria. For more information, kindly visit https://itmafrica.rw/
We are looking for a trustworthy Logistics Officer to oversee and facilitate the supply chain operations of our company, who will be one to coordinate personnel and processes to achieve the effective distribution of goods, well-versed in supply management principles and practices, to ensure the smooth operations of a variety of channels aiming maximum efficiency.
Job Location: Kigali, Rwanda
What you will do: As the Logistics Officer, your Key Responsibilities and deliverables will include:
1. Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively.
- Provide logistics support to the company within the set timelines.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, and road shipments.
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g., truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements.
- Communicate with suppliers, retailers to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to the requirements.
- Comply with local laws and regulations.
2. Warehouse Management
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders.
- Maintain and update stock ledger.
- Keep track efficiently of the quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs.
- Carry out packing, crating, and warehousing, and storage duties in preparation for sitespecific program and shipment.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of goods.
- Update dashboards on daily basis.
- Prepare accurate daily, monthly reports for upper management.
You will be the right fit if:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistic, Transportation or any related field.
- You have significant experience of at least 4 years in a similar position; within a Manufacturing or Distribution industry is an added value.
- You have good knowledge of logistic or supply chain management tasks.
- You know how to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- You have good Knowledge of local laws, and regulations.
- You have the following core skills: Integrity, Communication, Coordination, great Interpersonal skills.
- You know how to plan, organize, optimize, and multitask your working time.
- You know how to use ERP Systems and Procedures.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- You can fluently speak English and Kinyarwanda; French is an added value.
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 13th June, 2021.