INES-BIIC Business Development Officer
Jobs at:INES Ruhengeri
Deadline of this Job:
06 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
INES-BIIC Business Development Officer at INES Ruhengeri .
Duties and responsibilities
• Assisting the Coordinator in Planning and organizing training and coaching activities
• Budgeting and financial reporting
• Communicating with all stakeholders (internal as well as external)
• Assisting and accompanying students in product/service prototyping
• Monitoring and controlling all activities performed within the incubation centre.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Competencies and Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Management and economic fields with 15/20 marks minimum
• Proven experience in similar activities
• Proficiency in communication skills especially writing and speaking English and Kinyanvanda
• Ability to lead and inspire younger generations
• Ability to coordinate effectively activities related to entrepreneurship/ business and innovation
• Skills in working with the industry
• Skills in digital literacy.
• INES Alumni are highly encouraged
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Detailed curriculum vitae, certified academic credentials, a copy of the national identity card, related professional certificates, an application letter addressed to the Vice-Chancellor of INES-Ruhengeri should. All documents shall be submitted electronically (in one document) via [email protected] not later than 6th November 2020 at 5:00 pm. Candidates should be ready to start the job by 1? December 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified through our website.