Jobs at:Auditor General Of State Finances (OAG)
Deadline of this Job:
12th September 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 09, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT OFFICE OF
THE AUDITOR GENERAL OF STATE FINANCES (OAG)
Office of the Auditor General was established in 1998: The Office is mandated by the Constitution of the Republic of Rwanda of 2003 revised in 2015 as the Supreme Audit Institution of Rwanda responsible for the following:
• Auditing and reporting on accounts of all public entities, local administrative entities, public enterprises, parastatal organizations and projects;
• Conducting financial and performance audits (economy, efficiency and effectiveness) in respect of expenditure in all institutions referred to above;
• Conducting accountability, management and strategic audits of accounts in the institutions mentioned above.
OAG’s mission is to promote accountability, transparency and best practices in Government operations as a means of good governance.
OAG aims to recruit young self-motivated Rwandan Nationals graduating in Accounting, and other fields when necessary, from recognized universities in Rwanda and outside the country. OAG offers those recruited, great opportunities for career growth, training and above all, an opportunity to serve the Country in promoting accountability, transparency and best practice in Government operations as a means to good governance..
• Carry out audit tests and procedures under supervision of team leader
• Assist in the development of the audit plan for the team, conducts a particular phase or section of the audit,
• Assist in writing audit reports,
• Analyze, organize and synthesize information into logical audit findings and recommendations,
• Perform all other duties assigned by the OAG.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, business and information technology, business and information management.
• experience with databases or other analysis software is an added value,
• proficiency in Microsoft office suite and related applications,
• effectively present ideas both orally and in writing,
• fluency in English is desirable,
• Speaking French and Kinyarwanda is an added value.
• To be aged 27 or below
Job Skills: Not Specified
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications along with the relevant academic transcripts and copy of National Identity Card, in hard copy, addressed to the Auditor General, Office the Auditor General (OAG-RRA-NEC Complex), P.O Box 1020 Kigali- Rwanda: Not later than 12th September 2019 at 5:00 P.m.