- Company: Remote Group
- Location: Zambia
- State: Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Rwanda
Remote Group seeks to hire qualified and experienced personnel to fill the following position;
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
Reporting To: Head-Human Resources
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
As a member of the HR team, this role will work closely with the Head of Human Resources and undertake a variety of HR administrative duties by facilitating daily HR functions on ground and supporting the HR Team/Department to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations to the attainment of specific goals and results of the HR department and the company.
- Coordinate the recruitment process by scheduling interviews, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts. Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests; bridging the gap between Home office and projects.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees’ records.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
- Ensures HR processes and policies are delivered consistently and accordingly to guidelines.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Head of HR.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (essential).
- 3 years of experience as an HR Coordinator or relevant HR/Administrative position (essential).
- Exposure to Labour Law and employment regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills; ability to interact collaboratively in a multicultural team
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your updated CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com indicating in the subject bar the title of the role before 4:00 pm, on 11 th September 2019.