- Company: American Refugee Committee (ARC)
- Location: Zambia
- State: Kigali Jobs in Rwanda
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Rwanda
JOB OPPORTUNITY- HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR (RE-ADVERTISED)
Our work in Rwanda currently covers all the refugee locations and their kind Rwandan-host communities. And we are always looking to expand and, jointly with our partners, offer lasting impact with and for the communities we serve! ARC is looking for qualified, self-driven and committed individual to join our team for the position of Human Resources & Administration Coordinator –based in Kigali, Rwanda:
- Lead the Human Resource function in developing and implementing HR strategy to provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
- Oversee implementation of the departmental plan, and continually measure departmental progress against key strategic goals, regularly report on progress, and hold his/her team accountable to prioritizing and expected to deliver results.
- Keep up to date with Rwanda country Employment and Labor Laws, and guide ARC Rwanda HR policy compliance and decisions around key people issues such as staffing plans, structural compensation management, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations.
- Management of all grievance and disciplinary issues and provide support and advise management on disciplinary and grievance issues, ensuring that policies and procedures are followed.
- Lead in recruiting new staff and development of key existing talent with clear career mapping and planned growth opportunities.
- Work with the Leadership Team to maintain and monitor an effective administrative and human resource system to support all program sector activities while assuring accountability and transparency.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Master’s degree in Human resources, Administration, NGO Management or closely related social sciences required; with post-graduate qualifications and relevant professional HR certifications and trainings preferred.
- A minimum of ten years’ experience successfully running a robust country or large program level HRA department. International experience in developing countries a plus.
- Experience as Unit Director or equivalent level experience, supervising senior and middle level HRA teams.
- Experience successfully working in and with multi-cultural teams and environment.
Interested and qualifying candidates should submit applications – to include 1 page Cover Letter, an updated CV (max. 3 pages), and three names (plus titles & contacts) of relevant professional referees – to the following email address only : RWJobs@arcrelief.org
Only applications received through the above indicated dedicated email address will be considered. The deadline for submission of applications is September 9, 2019, at 12:00hrs . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
American Refugee Committee is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. American Refugee Committee complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.