Head of Risk and Compliance Department
Jobs at:GT Bank Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2020
Within Rwanda , , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
GT Bank Rwanda .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
Do you have? • Master’s degree in Finance or any other related field.Accountant (ACCA)/ Certified Public Account (CPA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
• A minimum of eight years (8) experience comprising two (2) of which must be in a senior management level in a similar institution.
• Understanding of risk and compliance strategies, policies and procedures
• Knowledge of risk concepts and environment
• Knowledge of best practice risk frameworks
• Excellent modeling and scenario testing
• People and team management skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
If the answer is YES, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with “HEAD OF RISK AND COMPLIANCE” as the subject of your email
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, November 18th 2020.