Job Title Head of Human Resources
Location RWANDA Organization Name KCB Bank Rwanda Plc Department Description Brief Description Reporting to the Managing Director, KCB Bank Rwanda Plc, the job holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of human capital strategies and programs that will engage, develop and retain employees while ensuring alignment with the vision, values and growth strategies of the Bank.
1. As a member of the KCB Bank Rwanda Plc Executive Committee, the role holder is accountable and responsible for end to end HR function within the Bank, including provision of various status reports as required by stakeholders such as Country Executive Committee, KCB Group HR Division, Country Board Nomination & Remuneration Committee, various regulators, auditors etc.
2. Provide transformational leadership to enable business sustainability.
3. Develop and execute the HR strategy, imparting knowledge and experience of leading edge HR policies and procedures to the Bank’s line managers in order to instill a high performance culture and employer brand.
4. Develop, implement and review HR policies, processes and programs for the Bank; align and adhere to KCB Group policies but not compromising market relevance.
5. Building leadership capability through learning and development interventions that address business segment needs.
6. Manage staff compensation, benefits, reward and recognition that enhances business delivery through sound industrial relations and internal communication, staff surveys, market surveys and HR Committee
7. Drive desired Bank culture through embedding defined values & related behaviors and business ethics.
8. Identifying and retaining critical talent to enable achievement of business objectives
9. Managing the administration of employee benefits with the KCB Group Benefits Policy but not compromising market relevance
10. Effectively managing industrial relation matters within the country legal framework
· A University degree from a recognized University
· Professional qualifications or professional certifications in related work disciplines are an added advantage
· At least 10 years of working experience in the human resources field, at least 3 of which must be at senior management level
· Demonstrated experience in developing and executing HR strategy aligned to business strategy
· Professional expertise in handling and overseeing HR functions such as Manpower planning, Recruitment, Talent Management, Policy development, Employee Relations, Job Analysis, Design and Evaluation and Change Management
· Must have at least 3 years of budgetary responsibility – including planning and monitoring
· Experience with Board engagement and reporting
· Sound knowledge of Rwandan Labour legislation, as well as other Human Resources practices and policies that support sound governance of the department.
· Excellent Communication skills, Cross-Cultural People Management skills, Team Motivation and Leadership Competence.
· Must be a bold & influential personality, able to effect change and transformation aligned to business requirements and objectives
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here Closing Date : 19th December, 2020.