Head, Education Portfolio Management
Jobs at:Development Bank of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Head, Education Portfolio Management The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”. .
Main Responsibilities of the Job
• Develop and implement a strategy that seeks to efficiently and effectively administer the Education Portfolio fund, delivering against the government mandate
• Develop policies, procedures and processes that seek to deliver compliance, efficiency and effectiveness in the disbursement and recoveries operations
• Lead the automation of the recoveries and automation process to create the efficiency required in addressing the risks associated with managing the fund
• Establish and nurture the partnerships required to deliver the education fund, ensuring BRD leverages fully on the relationships
• Develop and implement a data management strategy that seeks to support the successful deliver of the BRD mandate on education portfolio management
• Develop the budget requirements for the education portfolio management, ensuring timely allocation of funding required to deliver against the unit strategy
• Champion the day to day implementation of the disbursement and recoveries strategies, putting in place plans and approaches that deliver efficiency and effectiveness in the process
Job Skills: Not Specified
Professional, academic qualifications and experience
• Master’s Degree or bachelor’s degree in finance/Accounting/Business Administration/Management or any other related field
• Certified Accounting Certificate such as ACCA, CPA will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience (preferably in finance and/or project implementation), two (2) of which must be in a senior management level in driving strategies.
• Experience in statutory fund recovery and audit of statutory deductions (e.g taxes, pension contribution) will be an added advantage.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://www.brd.rw/brd/opportunity/