Jobs at:Talent East Africa
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 09, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Talent East Africa
This scope of work identifies the role of people who will act as enumerators & Classroom observers with Talent East Africa.
During this agreement, an enumerator/classroom observer will be engaged a period of two weeks to provide the following responsibilities. S/He will be responsible to attend training as per employer specification (not less than 2 weeks) prior to final assessment and selection of competent candidates for employment as members of teams who will be collecting data/observing classroom teaching from selected schools throughout the country. .
• Attend enumerator training offered as specified above.
• Once selected, travel to designated schools within a preapproved schedule to execute tasks as assigned.
• Perform the assigned tasks as has been briefed and document performed tasks
• Visit a school on daily basis as per schedule.
• Perform post-school activities as per provided training to perform necessary verification & validation.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Education: Bachelor degree or extensive experience as EGRA/EGMA enumerator
• Experience in administration of EGRA/EGMA assessments using tablets
• Candidates with 1 or more years of teaching experience will be preferred
• Experience in EGRA/EGMA and data collection in Rwanda.
• Ability and willingness to work anywhere within the country for the entire duration of the assignment.
• Expertise to use Tablets are required
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
The candidate should apply by 15 Dec 2020.
Candidate should apply via the link: https://forms.gle/8RNL4qb2jErdrtee7