Employer: Talent East Africa
Job Title: Enumerator/Data Collector
Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
Employment Category: Enumerator
This scope of work identifies the role of people who will act as enumerators & Classroom observers with Talent East Africa.
During this agreement, an enumerator/classroom observer will be engaged a period of two weeks to provide the following responsibilities. S/He will be responsible to attend training as per employer specification (not less than 2 weeks) prior to final assessment and selection of competent candidates for employment as members of teams who will be collecting data/observing classroom teaching from selected schools throughout the country.
- Attend enumerator training offered as specified above.
- Once selected, travel to designated schools within a preapproved schedule to execute tasks as assigned.
- Perform the assigned tasks as has been briefed and document performed tasks
- Visit a school on daily basis as per schedule.
- Perform post-school activities as per provided training to perform necessary verification & validation.
Education: Bachelor degree or extensive experience as EGRA/EGMA enumerator
- Experience in administration of EGRA/EGMA assessments using tablets
- Candidates with 1 or more years of teaching experience will be preferred
- Experience in EGRA/EGMA and data collection in Rwanda.
- Ability and willingness to work anywhere within the country for the entire duration of the assignment.
- Expertise to use Tablets are required
Method of Application
The candidate should apply by 15 Dec 2020.
****Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted****