Country Manager- IT Support- Customer Support Operation
Jobs at:Company in Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
13th October 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, October 10, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A leading, global provider of business and IT support services, and a developer of technologies that enhance the customer experience by enabling their teams to work more effectively.
Position: Country Manager- IT Support- Customer Support Operation.
Are you an experienced people leader of at least 500 FTE? Do you have experience in IT support? We are looking for a country manager to run a new operation in Rwanda. You will be the operational owner for service delivery in Rwanda and part of the company's leadership team reporting to our Chief Operating Officer.
This role oversees and monitors the team’s performance and data on all clients and services delivered in Vietnam. You are responsible for developing teams of experts, monitoring the overall performance and targets the achievement of the teams under your division.
Why choose us?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. .
Duties and responsibilities
• Planning by prioritizing customer, employee, and organizational requirements
• Onboarding a team of professional and developing the BU knowledge in the company
• When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues
• Maintain continuous lines of communication, keeping Client Directors and COO informed of all critical issues
• Responsible for a wider perspective of metrics achievement
• Running, analyzing reports and based on those, creating action items to improve the operation and ensure metrics achievement
• Provide all kind of reports to Client Director and/or COO on a daily, weekly or monthly basis when needed
• Managing headcount numbers and work with Client Director to update the quotas/targets
• Keep open communication with the customer and internal managers/ leaders
• Open communication with the delivery team – on-site and globally to review team’s status, metrics, possible issues/needs and proceed with actions
• Concurrent meetings with Customer’s Managers, if needed
• Ensure that the Global Support Team meet KIP’s and stand in SLA at each point of time
• Attend regular operational and business review meetings
• Participate in reviewing processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement
• Creates, implements and maintains business processes
• Proactively proposes improvement plans where gaps are noticed
• Performance management and people development
Skills and Competencies
• Proven experience managing a site of at least 500 employees
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Strong English communication skills
• Ability to handle and control difficult situations with upset customers
• Excellent soft skills
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills
• Confident and professional manner
• Strong organizational, planning and presentational skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a highly targeted environment
• Committed to self-development and the development of others
• Administrative knowledge/experience
• Customer service experience
• Training in conflict management and resolution
• Analytical and trend analysis
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and resume (in 1 document) not later than October 13th, 2019, by using the " Apply for this job "
Note: Kindly indicate your salary expectation in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.