Jobs at:NFT Consult
Deadline of this Job:
16 October 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for Compliance Officer who will manage day-to-day compliance activities, ensuring on-going compliance with applicable regulation by effectively implementing the company’s compliance strategy .
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Statutory filings, publications and fulfilment of formalities and due diligence procedures.
• Serve as a first point of contact for the regulator and act as the registered Compliance Officer.
• Support with the day to day control and compliance activities of the company.
• Assist with the company-wide control and compliance standards for the organization while keeping the company’s maintained policies and compliance procedures up to date.
• Assist with the internal controls and processes in the organization and carry out and compliance checks.
• Assist to update all control and compliance SOPs for the department and company.
• Input provision for the implementation of any new regulatory obligations and requirements.
• Preparation of legal documents (agreements, powers of attorney, etc.).
• Liaison with internal and external advisors and administrative follow-up of sophisticated transactions, coordination of the execution of the relevant documentation for signings and closings.
• Administrative follow-up in relation with contractual and legal obligations.
• Learn standards for regulatory compliance & Company’s procedures and be able to identify areas of concern and address them as necessary. Follow through with action items to be sure they are completed.
• Carry out process documentation and input into the systems.
• Support in the execution of all the financial and accounting controls of the company.
• Check that all the financial and accounting transactions follow the laid down control and compliance processes.
• Prepare reports on compliance.
• Train other employees on company policies.
Job Skills: Not Specified
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• University Degree in Law, finance, Business Management or any other related field
• At least 1 years of professional experience in the risk management
• Experience in a compliance role within the petroleum sector is an asset;
• Excellent knowledge of the regulations, the key actors and the legislation governing the petroleum sector in Rwanda
• Excellent communication and coordination skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Good self-organization, ability to work independently with minimum supervision;
• Strong communication skills (both in written and verbal)
• Fluency in English
• Strong sense of professional responsibility;
• Problem solving skills and great attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Internal Control and Compliance in Oil & Gas services.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: https://career.nftconsult.com/job_description_page.php?jaction=YzliMDg2YjI5Y2FhNDI2N2E0ZmVkMjEyN2ZhMGE1MGM=