Jobs at:UAP Group
Deadline of this Job:
10th October 2019
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 07, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role holder will process claims in an expeditious and professional manner thereby meeting the customer’s expectations and overall department objectives.
Claims Analyst .
Key tasks and Responsibility
• Register and post new claims and processes them within the set standards to ensure quality customer service is given
• Set initial reserves for new claims and recommend reserve changes
• Close files as payment/recoveries are made
• Prepare claim summary reports
• Track by regularly updating the claims register to determine progress of the claim and advising customers on status
• Raise and record payment requisition voucher, forwarding the requisition to finance department and tracking the file to ensure that the cheque/credit note is received back for dispatch to the claimant within the stipulated period
• Identify recoveries at the point of claims registration&processing and issuing of demand letters then passing on to legal section
• Promptly attends to customer’s complaints and inquiries and obtain feedback from customers and ensure customer satisfaction
• Prepare claims statistical monthly/quarterly reports and any other reports as directed by claims supervisor and ensuring that they are dispatched on time and maintaining records.
• Ensure livestock and crop claims are settled within the stipulated time in collaboration with veterinary experts, agronomy specialist and advise from the agricultural underwriters.
• Ensure a monthly execution of a reinsurance and subrogation recoveries framework.
• Ensure timely settlement of third-party injuries/death claimant through amicable transaction with guidance of PRESIDENTIAL ORDER N0 31/01 0F 25/08/2003 ON COMPENSATION FOR PERSONAL INJURY DUE TO ACCIDENTS CAUSED BY MOTOR VEHICLES.
• Carry out to satisfactory any other activities and/or tasks given by the Line Manager
Skills and competencies:
• Quick learner
• Ability to work in a team
• Honest, reliability&dependability
• Ability to handle difficult clients
• Good computer skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Academic/Professional qualification; experience;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration/ Insurance
• 2 years’ experience in the same role
• Good communication skills
• An organized and self-driven person who can work at minimal supervision who will be able to work on his/her own initiative
Job Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business administration
Job Experience Requirements: 2 years
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their application letter and resume (in 1 document) not later than 10th October 2019, by using the " Apply for this job "
Applicants must possess or be in the process of applying for a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE as at the time of making an application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.