• Under the supervision of Corporate Services & Program Manager, the Business Official will perform the following main tasks:
– In collaboration with “TSSS/CDC COAG beneficiary institutions”, he is responsible of the elaboration of project/grant proposal, or continuation application COAG, especially for the Financial part and budget justification;
– In collaboration with “TSSS/CDC COAG beneficiary institutions”, he ensures harmonization and coherent TSSS/CDC COAG budget action plans in accordance with other proposals and action plans managed by SPIU
– In collaboration with “TSSS/CDC COAG beneficiary institutions”, he is responsible of the elaboration of monthly budget action plan to permit withdraw of money for activities implementation (active participation in a planned disbursement request);
– He is responsible of cash withdraw in PMS for all COAG (according to the monthly action plan). And he is the contact person to PGO and responsible for any financial matter, including requests for redirection, reallocation, carryovers and restriction release, and other financial correspondences between RBC and CDC COAG;
– In collaboration with “TSSS/CDC COAG beneficiary institutions”, he is responsible of recording of TSSS/CDC COAG accounting operations;
– He reviews beneficiaries’ institutions proposals for budget reallocation by cross
– checking proposed activities, unit costs, frequencies and periodical budgets;
– In collaboration with all team involved in procurement activities, ensure a technical assistance in budget cost for equipment;
– Monitoring the implementation of COAG budget as per planned activities;
– Ensure a regular follow
– up of the budget execution and budget absorption;
– He is actively involved in the development and review of quarterly spending plan and he is responsible for timely submission and follow up of the spending plan;
– In collaboration with “TSSS/CDC COAG beneficiary institutions”, make financial report on time in accordance to CDC and RBC requirements;
– He is responsible for annual expenditure analysis reporting;
– Produce a consolidated financial quarterly report for all TSSS/CDC COAG
– Fulfil any other tasks related to TSSS/CDC COAG assigned to by Corporate Services &Program Manager of SPIU RBC.
– Work closely with external Auditors to ensure the audit is well performed.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance.
• Knowledge of HIV Programs and Strategic Information
• Strong working experience on HIV project management is an advantage
• Experience working with grants and projects sponsored by USAID or PEPFAR is a plus
• Proven familiarity with financial management systems
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and analytical skills, good judgment, and creative problem
• Fluency in English required; Kinyarwanda language skills desired but not mandatory
• Advanced skills of MS Package, especially Excel is required
• Must be able to work with multiple deadlines and high demands
Method of ApplicationSubmit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 15th December, 2020.