Business Liaison Administrator
Jobs at:Development Bank of Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
02 April 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, March 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Development Bank of Rwanda is Rwanda’s only National Development Bank mandated to support Rwanda’s development goals. Over the last years, the bank has undergone substantial re-organization aimed at positioning it as an “innovative and sustainable provider of development finance for socio-economic impact”. .
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient and effective administration support to the business development team and play a liaison role between the internal and external customers. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
• Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence
• Gathers and analyses information required for administrative reporting
• To put in place and ensure adequate filing process for the dossiers in the business development department
• Assisting visitors to receive the help they need from the department by providing basic information on the bank’s products or directing them to the person who will solve their issues.
• Manages complex calendars, arranges for meetings of the department (internal and external), appointments and travel arrangements for business team.
• Ensuring follow up on matters arising during meetings with guidance from the Head of Business
• Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts;
• Preparing statistical reports;
• To ensure all incoming correspondences have been directed to the concerned person;
• To monitor and report on the pending unattended correspondences on regular basis;
• Produce performance reports of the department on regular basis
• Produce on regular basis turnaround time reports
• To undertake any other official duties needed in the department or assigned by the
• Quality of reports produced
• Proper records of the department dossiers
• Turnaround time
• Customer satisfaction
• Knowledge of the bank’s products
• Working relationships
• All departments
• All stakeholders of BRD
• Financial institutions
• Demonstrates understanding good practices of office management
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Verification and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work under pressures and serving a large number of people
• Strong communication, analytical, decision making, and negotiation skills are required
• Ability to manage efficiently department resources (non-human)
• Problem solving skills
• Planning skills
• Capacity to follow up and manage complex process
• Good organizational skills
• Financial, management and performance reporting skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, management or related studies
• A minimum of 5 year of relevant work experience in working in Office Administrative duties in a banking or corporate business environment
• Experience in Office Administration activities
Work Hours: 8 48 Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidate should apply online -> (www.brd.rw/careers/) and upload application documents including Curriculum Vitae, copies of degree certificates and professional certificates, motivation letter, names of three previous supervisors (as one document) as well as their emails and telephone.
Only online applications shall be considered.
Email only for inquiries (not application): [email protected]
Address all applications to the Head, Human Capital and Corporate Services of the Development Bank of Rwanda.
Deadline for application: Friday, April 02, 2021 .
The employment package is highly competitive/attractive.