Jobs at:Vision Fund Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2021
Within Rwanda , Gicumbi , East Africa
Date Posted: Friday, May 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reporting line : Head of Operations
Work location : Gicumbi Branch
The expected Branch Manager will be responsible for producing the effective performance of Gicumbi Branch activities, providing significant extension, planning, monitoring and documentation of the branch operations, maintain the quality of loan portfolio and level of deposits of the branch.
• Provides sound planning, monitoring, implementation, extension and documentation of branch Operations including but not limited to loans and collaterals management, internal control systems, compliance with policies & procedures and timely & adequate reporting (50%);
• Maintains the deposits of the branch, verifies related transactions and ensures quality customer service at branch levels (15%);
• Manages loan portfolio and ensures compliance with policies and procedures (15%);
• Provides regular coaching & mentoring to staff and ensures that staff in operations are equipped with adequate knowhow by closely liaising with HR in all matters regarding training to new and existing branch staff (10%);
• Provides strong leadership to staff including Banking, MIS, group and individual lending and manages branch performance by supervising set targets achievement and maintaining appropriate liquidity at branch (10%);
• Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification, experience and core capabilities
Bachelor Degree in Management, economics, Accounting, Finance or business administration.
• 5 Years’ experience in Microfinance or any other financial Institution
• He/she should have a valid driving license, category A
• In-depth knowledge of banking and microfinance industry's standards
• Knowledge of applicable laws is desirable;
• Sound leadership skills and excellent communication skills
• Proficient Core capabilities
• Achieving Capabilities
• Thinking Capabilities
• Self-managing Capabilities
• Relational Capabilities
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If the aforementioned positions speak to you, carefully complete the pre-screen questionnaire and attach your Application letter together with detailed and updated CV via following email: [email protected] by 10th June, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.