Assistant Lecturer of Chemistry
Jobs at:IPRC TUMBA
Deadline of this Job:
08 February 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
IPRC TUMBA was establish by the cabinet decision in September 14, 2007 and officially inaugurated in June 2008 by the then Hon. Minister of Education Instructor for Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics Technology Departement .
Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Contribute in the development, planning, and implementation of high quality curriculum.
• Conduct lecture planning and preparation.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Conduct supervision on student innovation projects.
• Conduct examination and assessment.
• Participate in training of trainers.
• Mentor and coach students as well as other academic staff where necessary
• Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Assist students to perform the necessary tasks while working on different activities
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelors degree in Chemistry or Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Physics with education with at least one year of teaching experience
Key technical skills and Knowledge
• Strong communication skills;
• knowledge in TVET Policies;
• Interpersonal skills;
• Teamwork skills;
• Knowledge of teaching methodology;
• Computer skills;
• Leadership and organizational skills;
• Time management skills;
• Presentation skills
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here https://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/6648