Administrative Officer – Logistics
Jobs at:CARE International
Deadline of this Job:
14 January 2021
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, January 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Administrative Officer – Logistics”
CARE is a leading humanitarian organization fighting global poverty. We seek a world of hope, tolerance, and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and people live in dignity and security. CARE International aims to be a global force and a partner of choice within a worldwide movement dedicated to ending poverty.
Overview of the Role
The Administrative Officer is responsible for providing logistic, transport, and office services in the most efficient and timely manner and to the standards and expectations of CARE Rwanda staff and visitors. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
• Four years’ experience in managing people
• Excellent team player and ability to contain work pressure
• Good communication skills both oral and written including good interpersonal skills
• Good planning and organising skills
• Very good computer skills in MS Excel and Access
• Fluent in French, English, and Kinyarwanda
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or an equivalent qualification
• Vehicle driving license (Category B and C)
• Four years’ experience in management of a fast-moving department requiring quick problem definition and independent development of
• Two years’ experience in fleet and asset management
• Four years’ experience in the Admin Department/unit of a reputable, preferably international, organization
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
CARE seeks to improve the lives of the most marginalized, particularly women and girls. Our diversity is our strength. We encourage people from all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
CARE International has a zero tolerance approach to any harm to, or exploitation of a vulnerable adult or a child by any of our staff, representatives, or partners. Recruitment to all job in CARE International includes, in particular, criminal record checks and the collection of relevant references. Safeguarding our beneficiaries is our top priority in everything we do.
Female candidates with the above profile are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resume with their salary expectation not later than January 14, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.