3 Administrative Executive
Jobs at:Deriv (RW) Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
20 December 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, November 23, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Administrative Executive (Kigali)
We’re Deriv.com. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply, from anywhere, at any time and every time. Be part of something big. Join us.
You’ll join our HR Operations team at Deriv.com. We ensure that everyone in the company has everything they need to perform well. We are the liaison between staff and management, and we help create the perfect working environment, from addressing staff concerns to maintaining staff morale. We take a strategic and comprehensive approach to managing our staff and workplace culture.
As an Administrative Executive at Deriv.com, you’ll get the chance to show your aptitude for working effectively in a multinational organization, with colleagues from a growing list of over 40 countries. Your skills in time management and strategic planning will enable you to fulfill the operational needs of the Rwanda office to ensure an organized and efficient work environment. .
• Come up with resourceful plans to streamline our increasingly complex operations as the company expands.
• Create a productive work environment for all employees to accommodate the growth of our Kigali team in diversity and size.
• Be the administrative backbone for the office management and Accounts team.
• Devise and implement a system to manage office expenses and petty cash.
• Verify documentation such as invoices and receipts, and systematise office scans.
• Support talent management efforts, such as applying for work permits and on-boarding new hires.
• Act as liaison with external departments such as auditors and tax agents, as well as with other Deriv Group offices.
What you have
• Diploma or university degree in accounting, business administration, or a related field • 3+ years of work experience in a similar role
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to quickly master new systems and procedures
• Excellent spoken and written English and French communication skills
What’s good to have
• Experience in handling responsibilities such as managing and onboarding new hires and processing work permits
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
What we’ll give you
• Exciting work challenges
• Cooperative work environment
• Career advancement opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Casual dress code
Kigali Heights, Rwanda
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
click here to apply