Administration and Logistics Manager
Jobs at:World Vision International Rwanda
Deadline of this Job:
23 November 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
World Vision is a child-focused Christian humanitarian organization implementing development programmes in 28 Districts of Rwanda. Our interventions are currently reaching more than 1.5 million people.
World Vision Rwanda seeks to hire a highly qualified, dedicated, and experienced national for the position of Administration and Logistics Manager. This critical position will be based in Kigali at Head Office, reporting to the People & Culture and Administration Director. .
Purpose of the position:
To provide overall management of administrative functions such as office management, logistics management, assets management, and guest relations; in order to contribute to the measurable improvement of the well-being of vulnerable children and communities in Rwanda. The job holder is also responsible for providing leadership to the administration team and management of the administration budget to ensure organizational effectiveness.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training.
Minimum education, training, and experience requirements to qualify for the position:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
• 3 years of experience in administration and logistics management
• In-depth understanding of office management procedures and best practices
• Ability to communicate precisely and clearly both in written and verbal
• Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
• Strong problem solving skills
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office
• Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply please click here http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-rwanda