Jobs at:ITM Africa Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
19 December 2022
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location : Kigali, Rwanda
ITM Africa Ltd, an international company specializing in all HR solutions is recruiting an Accountant
Purpose of position (role):
The accountant manages financial transactions such receivables and payables managements, manages assigned expenses and incomes and bank transactions and other assigned current assets subjects.
The responsibilities include also assisting in the preparation of yearly financial audit, by preparing and availing the requested supporting documents; assisting other departments when it’s needed; to perform the bank reconciliation and tax declaration and payments.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
What you will do :
• Be responsible for assigned accounting transactions in our system and ensure the correctness of imputation.
• Prepares payments after verifying all the required documentation and requesting approval for disbursements.
• Perform periodical accounting closing
• Follow the accounting procedures and rules of the Republic of Rwanda, in order to assure that the information presented in the financial reports is correct
• Ensure bank accounts, cash flows & balances are well managed and analyze the treasury position
• The compliance of invoices, salaries is verified according to the procedures, and their timely payment is assured
• Carry out the banking reconciliation;
• Ensure the daily management of banking relations;
• Ensure a quarterly update of asset inventory;
• Support to internal and external audits
• May carry out some administrative and logistics task (Transport, small procurement, bookings,…)
You will be a good fit if you have :
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Economics or Management,
• Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in similar position in accounting.
• Having strong oral and written communication skills in Kinyarwanda and English (French is an asset)
• Possess proven experience with Quickbook
• Computer literate with proficient knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Client oriented, mature and team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
• Be of proven moral integrity.
• Possess strong analytical and assessment skills
• Show a sense of responsibility and initiative (proactive).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply