10 Training Specialists
Jobs at:Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning
Deadline of this Job:
21 August 2020
Within Rwanda , Kigali , East Africa
Date Posted: Monday, August 17, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Reports To Head of Financial Sector Dvpt Department .
• Organizing and preparing the training sessions on core banking system (U- SACCO).
• Training of staff during onsite training sessions, and orient them to their jobs.
• Evaluate the progress of the trainees in achieving the objectives set for the training sessions and the efficiency of training methods, and take appropriate actions.
• Participate in the design and development of the required training materials and methods.
• Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing U- SACCO policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
• Designs computer training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
• Maintains safe and healthy training environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Evaluates training by evaluating effectiveness of training to specific job applications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Any other identical tasks assigned by the respective supervisor/s
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree Or a Master’s degree in Business Administration with an option in Accounting or Finance and Economics with 3 years of relevant working experience
• Must have: Strong Presentation Skills, Written Communication, Training Management, Technical Zeal, Technical Leadership, Presenting Technical Information, Self- Confidence, Dealing with Complexity, Microsoft Office Skills.
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French, the fluency in both English and French being an added advantage
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Follow the link below to apply: http://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/Vacancies/Details/6460